- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-05-31
- Fumbling Biden to Black Church: Cops Could Shoot Unarmed People In Leg Instead Of Heart
- VIDEO – Here are the Horrifying things I learned at a Contact Tracing Class
- ‘It’s the EVIL RUSSIANS!’ Susan Rice Goes Full Conspiracy Rant On CNN: ‘Russians Behind Race Protest Mayhem!’
- German Official Leaks Report Denouncing Corona as A Global False Alarm
- Do Riots Distract from Hillary Clinton’s June 2nd Deposition Regarding Illegal Emails?
- Legally Armed America – What’s the best home defense gun?
- CIVIL WAR: Former BLM Ferguson Organizer Chaziel Sunz Exposes DNC-Soros War Aims on American Turf
- FLORES: By Targeting Antifa, BLM can be Liberated from the Dixiecrat Plantation
- FLORES: Trump’s ANTIFA-Terrorism Targets are Jack Dorsey of Twitter and George Soros
Published on: Nov 17, 2018 @ 17:07 - Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis said on Friday he proposed building a village for about 150 orphaned children in Syria at a meeting with European…
An investigation has begun to verify information that authorities of the Ordzhonikidzevsky district of Yekaterinburg allegedly demand money for adopting out children.