WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Democratic Party obtained a new trump card in their fight with the US president. The US Ambassador to Ukraine testified against him upon returning to the US. What did the US ambassador say upon returning? Why was his speech in the Senate called an important step towards impeachment? And why did Trump call it a “lynching”?
- MAJOR: Russia at Least 5-10 Years Ahead, Deploying Hypersonic-Detecting Radars in Arctic Before US Even Acquired Hypersonic Missiles
- Russia Confirms Nord Stream 2 Gas Pipeline Will Be Completed Despite Pressure
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-01-21
- Pompeo Demands End to Maduro’s ‘Tyranny’ as Guiado Leaves for Colombia for Further Instructions
- 737 MAX Crisis Could Cost Boeing Over $20bln as the Company Takes Billions in Loans
- Russian FM: US Withdrawal from Treaty on Open Skies Will Damage European Security
- IRAQI PARLIAMENT: US Forces Given a Year to Leave Iraq
- MAJOR: EU to Expand Sanctions Against Turkey Over Illegal Drilling in Cyprus, Mediterranean
- U.S. Regime Has Killed 20-30 Million People Since World War II
- Secret Wars, Forgotten Betrayals, Global Tyranny. Who Is Really in Charge of the U.S. Military?