Tuva, Russian federation – On this day, 75 years ago, the Republic of Tuva (Sergey Shoigu’s homeland) voluntarily joined the Soviet Union. It happened during the Great Patriotic War when Tuvan volunteers fought against the Nazi onslaught alongside Red Army soldiers. See Anton Lyadov’s report on how the Tuva Republic lives nowadays.
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-06-01
- Is it (A) “Russia strongly answers Black Sea provocations,” Or (B) “Russia is getting ready for war in the Black Sea”?
- KIRBY: Joe Biden Is Cancer for the Democrats, Urgent Strategy Change Needed
- How Barack Obama Destroyed Libya
- Deep State Targets Trump: Are we About to See a Colour Revolution in the United States?
- VIDEO PROOF of BRICK PALLETS: The Pro-Tests are Manufactured Dissent
- MAJOR: COVID-19 Death Certs are being FALSIFIED – Downing Street Admitted in early May
- The Fed Did It – Riots Across America Are About More Than George Floyd
- In Ukraine’s Clown World, Donbass Representatives are Chosen by Kiev
- Russia Faces Turkey in New War: Libyan National Army Fights Muslim Brotherhood Stronghold of Garyan