WASHINGTON – The Russian Embassy in the US intends to get explanations from the State Department, regarding a new spying scandal concerning Russian diplomats. Yahoo! News published a whole detective story that implies that members of Russian December 2016 delegation were allegedly involved in intercepting FBI data. Without proof, the authors claim that Russians were bugging from diplomatic estates in New York and Maryland. The ones that America itself seized, but under a different pretext. And of course, it’s Russia’s mythical interference in the American elections.
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2019-10-17
- Lines Being Drawn By The U.S. in the Eastern Mediterranean
- German MP, threatened, insists on closing Ukraine’s Mirotvorets hit-list site
- US military secrets may fall into Russian and Syrian hands with their withdrawal
- China records lowest quarterly economic growth in 27 years
- Nuclear and Underwater: Military Magazine Names ‘Doomsday’ Russian Weaponry
- U.S. imposes record $7.5 billion tariffs on EU imports
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2019-10-16
- MAJOR: Turkish Forces Likely Use Chemical Weapons in Northern Syria
- US Warplanes Bomb Their Own Base in Syria; Avoiding Embarrassment or Destroying Evidence?