- Russia, US and Qatar to Lead Global Gas Market in 10 Years
- Russia will conduct inspections in Latvia during NATO maneuvers
- Maduro and Political Opposition Agreement Ends U.S. Coup Attempt in Venezuela
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2019-09-21
- MAJOR: Saudis Claim They Have Evidence of Iran Attacking Their Oil Facilities (VIDEO)
- MAJOR: Russia and Syria Rebuilding Palmyra (VIDEO)
- Russian and Israeli Experts: We’re Closer to Total War Than Ever Before, We Should Make Our Own Rules (VIDEO)
- DUGIN: The Debate – BH Levy proves Liberalism has ‘Zero Game’
- TEXAS: Hero ‘Lev’ Trotsai Martyred in Donbass – Eulogy for a Political Soldier
- The US War on the Middle East Continues
IDLIB, Syria – The situation in Idlib is still tense. On September 3, violent clashes took place on the Ajjaz axis in the eastern countryside of the province. Pro-Turkish National Liberation Front rushed to assert that the Suqour al-Sham Brigade allegedly managed to engage in fierce clashes with Russian Special Forces, who tried to cross the front line.
According to the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) official representative first lieutenant Ibrahim Bilal, the information spread by the Turkish-backed radicals is different from reality. He confirmed the ongoing hostilities in the region but denied the presence of the Russian Forces.
Bilal also says that the SAA along with elite Tiger Forces are combating militants in this part of the province. Thirty-eight servicemen of the Syrian Special Forces along with two mortar gunners were killed, and five other soldiers were severally wounded in the rebel ambush. Losses among the Suqour al-Sham Brigade amounted to several dozens fighters.