July 12, 2019 – Standing at the UN General Assembly pulpit, he showed a coca leaf. He offered the Pope a hammer and sickle crucifix. His country is one of the few in Latin America that is independent of the U.S. Today, one of the world’s brightest leaders, President of Bolivia Evo Morales, visited Moscow. He calls the relations with Russia “brotherhood based on pragmatism.” Today, it was revealed that Russia will help Bolivia develop its lithium industry. The country ranks first in the world in lithium reserves.
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-01-22
- Is WWIII coming? It’s already on — Poklonskaya
- Putin Calls for a New System Guided by the UN Charter… But Is It Possible?
- How Nazis are Preparing to ‘Reintegrate’ Donbass (VIDEO)
- MAJOR: Russia at Least 5-10 Years Ahead, Deploying Hypersonic-Detecting Radars in Arctic Before US Even Acquired Hypersonic Missiles
- Russia Confirms Nord Stream 2 Gas Pipeline Will Be Completed Despite Pressure
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-01-21
- Pompeo Demands End to Maduro’s ‘Tyranny’ as Guiado Leaves for Colombia for Further Instructions
- 737 MAX Crisis Could Cost Boeing Over $20bln as the Company Takes Billions in Loans
- Russian FM: US Withdrawal from Treaty on Open Skies Will Damage European Security