July 12, 2019 – Standing at the UN General Assembly pulpit, he showed a coca leaf. He offered the Pope a hammer and sickle crucifix. His country is one of the few in Latin America that is independent of the U.S. Today, one of the world’s brightest leaders, President of Bolivia Evo Morales, visited Moscow. He calls the relations with Russia “brotherhood based on pragmatism.” Today, it was revealed that Russia will help Bolivia develop its lithium industry. The country ranks first in the world in lithium reserves.
- Putin Challenges Malthusians
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2019-07-15
- EU approves sanctions against Turkey’s ILLEGAL gas exploration in Cyprus
- Tension rises between Ukraine and Hungary as Kiev accuses Budapest of meddling
- International assault on freedom of the press marches on
- MAJOR: Turkey admits possibility of abandoning NATO
- ‘Strike in the Prestige of the USA’: Why does the US look for weaknesses in the Russian S-400 systems?
- VIDEO: White Phosphorus Attacks and Shelling! Kominternovo Never Gets a Break
- VIDEO: An important message to the world from Donbass
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2019-07-14