July 12, 2019 – Standing at the UN General Assembly pulpit, he showed a coca leaf. He offered the Pope a hammer and sickle crucifix. His country is one of the few in Latin America that is independent of the U.S. Today, one of the world’s brightest leaders, President of Bolivia Evo Morales, visited Moscow. He calls the relations with Russia “brotherhood based on pragmatism.” Today, it was revealed that Russia will help Bolivia develop its lithium industry. The country ranks first in the world in lithium reserves.
- US: Hundreds Sleeping Outside in Frigid Times Square to Fight Homelessness
- Serb President Official Visit to Athens: “We support Greece’s sovereignty” in light of Turkish aggression
- US Fighters Refrain from Bombing ISIS in Western Iraq
- Libyan Navy General Staff Faraz al-Mahtawi says he will personally sink Turkish ships
- Russia will continue cooperation with Bolivia on energy projects
- Relations between Russia and NATO are worsening and threaten global security
- Normandy Quartet summit in Paris: will conflict in Ukraine be resolved?
- Rival in 2022? Moro is more popular than Bolsonaro, research reveals
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2019-12-08
- The Art of Peace- The New Silk Road Counters an Age of Turbulence