Published on: July 20, 2019 – Mrs. Antonina was four years old when WWII began. Her cousin was taking part in the liberation of Zaitsevo from Nazis and she remembers well looking into his eyes and begging him to make this war stop soon. Fast-forward 75 years and now her street is being shelled again. And again, by (Ukrainian) Nazis. “I used to hide under the bed, under the table, and in the basement too. Sitting there by myself, under the blanket. I don’t hide anymore, I don’t want to. I am tired of all this.” Voice of this old lady from Zaitsevo is trembling, she has tears in her eyes when she is telling that she wishes she would die instead of a woman killed by shelling in Gholma.
- BREAKING: Evo Morales declares state of emergency in Bolivia because of coup attempt
- Islamic State in Asia: ‘Unintentional’ Consequences of Turkey’s Syria Operation
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2019-10-21
- MAJOR: Poking the Bear Continues as US Deploys Troops and Armor to Lithuania
- China Points out Western Double Standards on Riots in Hong Kong and Unrest in Spain and UK
- BREAKING: Pompeo Says Trump is ‘Fully Prepared’ for Military Action Against Turkey
- MAJOR – Senior Iraqi MP: US Deployment Meant to Restore ISIS in Iraq
- Assad Lambasts Erdogan for Syria Incursion
- While Zelensky talks peace, Ukraine’s army stages more tanks and artillery at the front.
- Iran seeks Russia’s help to reach space, will Trump allow it?