Published on: July 20, 2019 – Mrs. Antonina was four years old when WWII began. Her cousin was taking part in the liberation of Zaitsevo from Nazis and she remembers well looking into his eyes and begging him to make this war stop soon. Fast-forward 75 years and now her street is being shelled again. And again, by (Ukrainian) Nazis. “I used to hide under the bed, under the table, and in the basement too. Sitting there by myself, under the blanket. I don’t hide anymore, I don’t want to. I am tired of all this.” Voice of this old lady from Zaitsevo is trembling, she has tears in her eyes when she is telling that she wishes she would die instead of a woman killed by shelling in Gholma.
- What are the Best 5 Guns To Survive A Pandemic?
- Liquidity to Infinity – MMT and Anarchy in the USSA
- Something more than a bit fishy about Cummings visiting Castle Barnard
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-05-25
- We shouldn’t indulge this deluded two-metre social distancing rule any longer
- The REAL meaning behind Dominic Cummings breaking lockdown
- Russia is Done With Covid-19 Event 201 Drill: Putin Declares Peak Has Passed as Most Regions Already Open
- Russia Slams Deep State’s Obsession With Russiagate, Lists 70 Regime-Change Black Ops During Cold War
- Is Biden Finished? Almost Blames Trump for Economic Ruin Except You Know the Thing
- Can NASA Artemis Accords Spark a U.S.-Russia Alliance?