Zaitsevo, Donbass – People living at the front line in Zaitsevo are talking about their life under Ukrainian shelling. “Even dogs here are losing their mind due to non-stop shelling… One shell fell right in front of the house, another 120 mm shell behind the garage. Big crater there. Three shells at our neighbors. Shelling is non-stop!” – Ekaterina said.
- As the trade war moves towards ending, will China-U.S. relations intensify over Hong Kong?
- Maduro urges to create ‘fighting bodies’ to protect strategic companies in Venezuela
- ‘Russia’s response to NATO bases will not only be political,’ says Russian PM
- Macron criticizes NATO’s reaction to Turkish offensive in northern Syria
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2019-10-17
- Lines Being Drawn By The U.S. in the Eastern Mediterranean
- German MP, threatened, insists on closing Ukraine’s Mirotvorets hit-list site
- US military secrets may fall into Russian and Syrian hands with their withdrawal
- China records lowest quarterly economic growth in 27 years
- Nuclear and Underwater: Military Magazine Names ‘Doomsday’ Russian Weaponry