DONETSK – This settlement is located very close to Mariinka (Ukraine). So close, that residents of Trudovskie can hear Ukrainian tanks approaching. And shooting at residential houses from point-blank range. Every day Gennady is collecting shrapnel, as well as rifle and machine-gun bullets in his yard and garden. There is a huge hole in the bedroom wall: the aftermath of yet another shelling. It was a miracle that he survived. “Just step out of the house and you’ll get a bullet straight in your forehead!” – sighs Gennady and points at the terrace windows, pierced by bullets. Ukrainian check-point is just opposite their house. There is no good place to hide: his elderly neighbor was killed by direct hit into the basement, where the old man was hiding from shelling.
- Portugal Latest Country Refusing US Demand to Bar Huawei From 5G Network
- China will remove US technology from government computers
- ‘Foreigners Cannot Intrude in Our Country’, Mexican President Says After Meeting US Attorney General
- Israel threatens Iran to leave Syria: We will not hesitate to remove aggressive forces
- Russia will deploy S-400 on Northern Fleet to protect Arctic
- Haftar representative in Moscow: Denounces Ankara-Tripoli plan – Talks for Russia-Libya economic forum
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2019-12-07
- Macron’s Great Leap East Revives the Spirit of De Gaulle
- STUDY: More Efficient Computing, With Magnetic Waves
- What options does the US have against Maduro after Guaido’s failure?