Putin opposed the adoption of economic sanctions against Georgia and said that for the sake of restoring relations with the southern neighbor, for the sake of the Georgian people, that’s the way he put it, he wouldn’t adopt any restrictive measures. – Vesti
- Erdogan’s Threats Finally Become Reality as Terrorists from US and EU are Being Repatriated
- Who Is Behind Morales’ Resignation?
- REPORT: UK’s Secret Military Unit That Answers to Saudi Arabian Commanders
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2019-11-10
- Russia and the United States: the Forgotten History of a Brotherhood
- POPOV – INTERVIEW: An expert from Syria on the situation in the country
- US warns of sanctions on Turkey if it does not ‘get rid of S-400’
- Loyal Army: Why did the presidential resignation in Bolivia not occur in Venezuela?
- Iran discovers 53 billion barrels oil reserve, mocks American sanctions
- The Wonderful Wizard of Money: MMT, A Rebuttal to Modern Monetary Theory