There are no more direct flights to Georgia from Russia. The last plane from Tbilisi landed in Moscow late last night. Anti-Russian escapades in Georgia continue. The results of this Russophobia got clear this night: on the air of the Rustavi-2 TV-Channel, a host insulted President Putin and his parents. It was a low, disgusting, and vulgar thing to do which any sane person would find repulsive. It entirely contradicts Georgia’s tradition and the customs of any country.
- Russian fighter intercepts US bomber near border in Black Sea region
- BREAKING: Evo Morales declares state of emergency in Bolivia because of coup attempt
- Islamic State in Asia: ‘Unintentional’ Consequences of Turkey’s Syria Operation
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2019-10-21
- MAJOR: Poking the Bear Continues as US Deploys Troops and Armor to Lithuania
- China Points out Western Double Standards on Riots in Hong Kong and Unrest in Spain and UK
- BREAKING: Pompeo Says Trump is ‘Fully Prepared’ for Military Action Against Turkey
- MAJOR – Senior Iraqi MP: US Deployment Meant to Restore ISIS in Iraq
- Assad Lambasts Erdogan for Syria Incursion
- While Zelensky talks peace, Ukraine’s army stages more tanks and artillery at the front.