There are no more direct flights to Georgia from Russia. The last plane from Tbilisi landed in Moscow late last night. Anti-Russian escapades in Georgia continue. The results of this Russophobia got clear this night: on the air of the Rustavi-2 TV-Channel, a host insulted President Putin and his parents. It was a low, disgusting, and vulgar thing to do which any sane person would find repulsive. It entirely contradicts Georgia’s tradition and the customs of any country.
- Wuhan Goes Back to Normal After a 2-Month Lockdown
- BREAKING: Russia Closes All Borders in Covid-19 Reponse
- Oskar Lafontaine tracks The stages of US war crimes in the Middle East
- ISHCHENKO: Coronavirus & the Collapse of the US Empire
- Italian PM Conte’s Coronavirus Challenge to Brussels! “Europe must be united or it does not exist”
- New Anti-Iran Sanctions in the time of Covid-19? US Economic Terrorism
- Coronavirus Panic? You Should see What Yemenis are Going Through (VIDEO)
- End of an Era: The Cult of Monetarism is Crumbling
- Did Putin call for martial law?!
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-03-26