Italy believes that unilateral decisions on anti-Russian sanctions are counter-productive. And is working on universal dialogue about the total abolition of the restrictions regime. That was what Italian Prime Minister, Giuseppe Conte, said in his interview in anticipation of Vladimir Putin’s visit. – Vesti
- TEXAS: Hero ‘Lev’ Trotsai Martyred in Donbass – Eulogy for a Political Soldier
- The US War on the Middle East Continues
- Why the United States Cannot Attack Iran… Revisited!
- Venezuela backs Iran, says US practices ‘economic terrorism’
- Does Ukraine prevent the EU from building a Europe from Lisbon to Vladivostok?
- Thanks to Russia, Cuba can solve its economic problems
- Russian fighters thwart Israel’s air attack on Syria
- Russia and China will join Iran in naval maneuvers in move against US aggression
- Is DW about to be kicked out of Russia?
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2019-09-20