“An investigation called “Projected Flicker” revealed that around 5,000 individuals, including many affiliated with the Department of Defense, had subscriptions to child porn websites. The House has introduced a bipartisan bill to help the DOD stop the use of its network to access child pornography. Investigative journalist Ben Swann joins In Question to discuss.” – RT
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2019-09-18
- Neoliberalism Can Resolve Argentine-Anglo Hostilities, But At What Cost?
- Will the US use Greece to block Russia in the Black Sea?
- U.S. White Paper Says It Will Oppose Russia and “Predatory” BRI in Arctic
- Are India and Japan Challenging the BRI in Russia’s Far East?
- Vuyachich: Marking the Downfall of Western Civilization
- Did Russia just consolidate that Latin American is not the US’ “backyard”?
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2019-09-17
- Kiev accepts “Steinmeier Formula” for peace in Donbass
- Bolton’s Firing Opens a New Potential for a Russia-China-USA Alliance