During a UN Security Council meeting on the situation in Idlib, the Russian Permanent Representative to the UN, Vasily Nebenzya, had to call out his Western colleagues on their double standards and ”distortion of the situation on the ground”, presenting a number of examples that they have ignored and its lack of priorities regarding hospitals shelled by terrorist affiliations. It was a reality check that they needed. – Drago Victorien
- TEXAS: Hero ‘Lev’ Trotsai Martyred in Donbass – Eulogy for a Political Soldier
- The US War on the Middle East Continues
- Why the United States Cannot Attack Iran… Revisited!
- Venezuela backs Iran, says US practices ‘economic terrorism’
- Does Ukraine prevent the EU from building a Europe from Lisbon to Vladivostok?
- Thanks to Russia, Cuba can solve its economic problems
- Russian fighters thwart Israel’s air attack on Syria
- Russia and China will join Iran in naval maneuvers in move against US aggression
- Is DW about to be kicked out of Russia?
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2019-09-20