During a UN Security Council meeting on the situation in Idlib, the Russian Permanent Representative to the UN, Vasily Nebenzya, had to call out his Western colleagues on their double standards and ”distortion of the situation on the ground”, presenting a number of examples that they have ignored and its lack of priorities regarding hospitals shelled by terrorist affiliations. It was a reality check that they needed. – Drago Victorien
- Erdogan’s Threats Finally Become Reality as Terrorists from US and EU are Being Repatriated
- Who Is Behind Morales’ Resignation?
- REPORT: UK’s Secret Military Unit That Answers to Saudi Arabian Commanders
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2019-11-10
- Russia and the United States: the Forgotten History of a Brotherhood
- POPOV – INTERVIEW: An expert from Syria on the situation in the country
- US warns of sanctions on Turkey if it does not ‘get rid of S-400’
- Loyal Army: Why did the presidential resignation in Bolivia not occur in Venezuela?
- Iran discovers 53 billion barrels oil reserve, mocks American sanctions
- The Wonderful Wizard of Money: MMT, A Rebuttal to Modern Monetary Theory