On Sunday April 28, 2019, a symposium was held in Montreal Canada dealing with the unified growth of cultural optimism, beautiful art and economic development as it is being manifested today with the New Silk Road in Asia, Africa and beyond. Presentations were given by a pianist, a dancer, and a painter which will uplift and inspire. The lecturers included Matthew Ehret, (journalist, illustrator and founding editor of the Canadian Patriot Review), Christine Corey (lecturer, researcher and pianist) and Nicholas Jones (professional dancer with la Grande Ballet de Montreal and teacher)
- TEXAS: Hero ‘Lev’ Trotsai Martyred in Donbass – Eulogy for a Political Soldier
- The US War on the Middle East Continues
- Why the United States Cannot Attack Iran… Revisited!
- Venezuela backs Iran, says US practices ‘economic terrorism’
- Does Ukraine prevent the EU from building a Europe from Lisbon to Vladivostok?
- Thanks to Russia, Cuba can solve its economic problems
- Russian fighters thwart Israel’s air attack on Syria
- Russia and China will join Iran in naval maneuvers in move against US aggression
- Is DW about to be kicked out of Russia?
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2019-09-20