On Sunday April 28, 2019, a symposium was held in Montreal Canada dealing with the unified growth of cultural optimism, beautiful art and economic development as it is being manifested today with the New Silk Road in Asia, Africa and beyond. Presentations were given by a pianist, a dancer, and a painter which will uplift and inspire. The lecturers included Matthew Ehret, (journalist, illustrator and founding editor of the Canadian Patriot Review), Christine Corey (lecturer, researcher and pianist) and Nicholas Jones (professional dancer with la Grande Ballet de Montreal and teacher)
- Poroshenko has lost a whole lot more than just the presidency
- As tensions ratchet up between Washington and Tehran, Moscow adopts a more measured approach
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2019-05-19
- Can Chinese yuan replace dollar as hegemonic currency?
- Should Greece and Cyprus worry about the Russian-Turkish agreement on S-400 systems?
- MAJOR: Russia repels terrorist attack on Syrian air force base
- INTERVIEW: political prisoner Piskorski’s release ‘not related to Lavrov’s first Poland visit in years’
- MAJOR: Zelensky sworn in as president of Ukraine, dissolves government, pushes for cease-fire
- Russian Pacific Fleet arming with DOMINATING Kalibr missiles
- OVERCOMING SANCTIONS: Venezuela sells gold worth $570 million bypassing US sanctions