Our first two instalments have dealt with the origins of the Deep State in North America by reviewing the creation of the Rhodes Scholarship/Chatham House network at the end of the 19th century and the infiltration of indoctrinated scholars into every governing branch of western society. We traced the key players in this Oxford-based network who were formed with the intent of fulfilling the will of Cecil Rhodes to “form a church of the British Empire” and undo the effects of the American Revolution as a global phenomenon. We also saw how these networks worked closely with another early “think tank” called the Fabian Society in order to advance an agenda that required the destruction of the sovereign nation state system which had been founded upon the 1648 Treaty of Westphalia. This was exemplified by the 1999 “Chicago speech” of Fabian asset Tony Blair when he stated that the world must now embark upon a “post-Westphalian order” setting the stage for 9/11 and the new era of regime change that was soon unleashed. In the following report, we will look at the origins of the Fabian Society, by examining some of its founding members and governing philosophy.
- WARNING: Expert warns of serious security flaws on WhatsApp
- Poroshenko has lost a whole lot more than just the presidency
- As tensions ratchet up between Washington and Tehran, Moscow adopts a more measured approach
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2019-05-19
- Can Chinese yuan replace dollar as hegemonic currency?
- Should Greece and Cyprus worry about the Russian-Turkish agreement on S-400 systems?
- MAJOR: Russia repels terrorist attack on Syrian air force base
- INTERVIEW: political prisoner Piskorski’s release ‘not related to Lavrov’s first Poland visit in years’
- MAJOR: Zelensky sworn in as president of Ukraine, dissolves government, pushes for cease-fire
- Russian Pacific Fleet arming with DOMINATING Kalibr missiles