Our first two instalments have dealt with the origins of the Deep State in North America by reviewing the creation of the Rhodes Scholarship/Chatham House network at the end of the 19th century and the infiltration of indoctrinated scholars into every governing branch of western society. We traced the key players in this Oxford-based network who were formed with the intent of fulfilling the will of Cecil Rhodes to “form a church of the British Empire” and undo the effects of the American Revolution as a global phenomenon. We also saw how these networks worked closely with another early “think tank” called the Fabian Society in order to advance an agenda that required the destruction of the sovereign nation state system which had been founded upon the 1648 Treaty of Westphalia. This was exemplified by the 1999 “Chicago speech” of Fabian asset Tony Blair when he stated that the world must now embark upon a “post-Westphalian order” setting the stage for 9/11 and the new era of regime change that was soon unleashed. In the following report, we will look at the origins of the Fabian Society, by examining some of its founding members and governing philosophy.
- MAJOR: Saudis Claim They Have Evidence of Iran Attacking Their Oil Facilities (VIDEO)
- MAJOR: Russia and Syria Rebuilding Palmyra (VIDEO)
- Russian and Israeli Experts: We’re Closer to Total War Than Ever Before, We Should Make Our Own Rules (VIDEO)
- DUGIN: The Debate – BH Levy proves Liberalism has ‘Zero Game’
- TEXAS: Hero ‘Lev’ Trotsai Martyred in Donbass – Eulogy for a Political Soldier
- The US War on the Middle East Continues
- Why the United States Cannot Attack Iran… Revisited!
- Venezuela backs Iran, says US practices ‘economic terrorism’
- Does Ukraine prevent the EU from building a Europe from Lisbon to Vladivostok?
- Thanks to Russia, Cuba can solve its economic problems