As the heroic Yellow Jackets in France continue their protests, as Venezuela defends itself from a fascist coup attempt, as the DPR continues to face ukrop nazi attack, where are the good people in the USA who should be standing with us? Are there any left?
- Neoliberalism Can Resolve Argentine-Anglo Hostilities, But At What Cost?
- Will the US use Greece to block Russia in the Black Sea?
- U.S. White Paper Says It Will Oppose Russia and “Predatory” BRI in Arctic
- Are India and Japan Challenging the BRI in Russia’s Far East?
- Vuyachich: Marking the Downfall of Western Civilization
- Did Russia just consolidate that Latin American is not the US’ “backyard”?
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2019-09-17
- Kiev accepts “Steinmeier Formula” for peace in Donbass
- Bolton’s Firing Opens a New Potential for a Russia-China-USA Alliance
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2019-09-16