The presidential candidate Ksenia Sobchak has taken to her twitter to say that she was attacked on the street. According to Sobchak, the assailant pushed her, and when she fell,she poured something on her and said “This is for Zhirinovsky.”
- DiGenova Calls Out Soros’ hegemonic Control Over State Department
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2019-11-18
- BRICS Summit Provides a Clear Alternative to Intellectual Mush of Cultural Relativism
- EXCLUSIVE REPORT: In the hills of Chechnya – PART II
- Pakistan continues to violate Greek sovereignty alongside Turkish military
- Moldova seeks to increase the level of mutual trust in relations with Russia
- Washington threatens Egypt with Sanctions over Russian Su-35 fighter jet purchase
- Russia offers innovative antidrone system to Arab countries
- Demonstrations Back in Paris as Protesters Mark a Full Year of Yellow Vest Movement (VIDEO)
- Russia will provide electronic intelligence systems to Iran
According to Sobchak, the police was called, the attacker was apprehended by the security of Gorbachev, whose birthday was being celebrated at the venue. The assailant’s name is Alan Dzutsev.
According to the press service of the Sobchak election headquarter, the attack occurred during her exit from the Petrovsky Palace, where Mikhail Gorbachev’s birthday was celebrated. Dzutsev turned out to be an assistant to the chairman of the Moscow City Duma Alexei Shaposhnikov.
The incident is in reference to the recently televised elections brawl, where Sobchak splashed a glass of water on Zhirinovsky – https://www.fort-russ.com/2018/03/watch-putin-won-elections-2018/