Holiday FundraiserUPDATED INFORMATION! Merry Christmas! Help us meet our Christmas Fundraising Goal! FRN is in it for the long haul, despite constant attacks from the Atlantic Council and NATO. We're in the game because of the support of readers like you. God Bless! IF OUR INTERFACE ISN'T WORKING FOR YOU, OR IF YOU WANT TO USE YOUR PAYPAL DIRECTLY TO FORT RUSS - HERE'S OUR PAYPAL ADDRESS! -- [email protected]$1,253.87 donated of $3,000.00 goal
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2018-12-11
- Arab League WARNS Bolsonaro: Change of Embassy in Israel Could Hurt Relations
- New Turkish Naval Base on the Black Sea Does Not Threaten Russia, says Turkish Admiral
- Competitor or Enemy? Media Points to US mistakes in Relations with Russia
- DEFYING NATO: Greece and Russia Discuss Increased Cooperation in Defense Sector
- Why Does Russia Need a Base on the Moon?
- West is Concerned About Growing Cooperation Between Russia and Turkey
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2018-12-10
- Ukraine on Verge of Launching WAR against Donbass
- Poroshenko Signs Law Abrogating the Treaty of Friendship with Russia
Kiev has been shocked with a new confession – despite the propaganda over the past four years about the war with “Russian aggression” – Ukraine is not at war with Russia.
This was stated on air by the chief military prosecutor of Ukraine Anatoly Matios, who explained why the Ukrainian authorities are not able to give over ‘captive Russians’ who allegedly are fighting in the Donbass.
“Five brigades, three separate regiments, eight separate battalions, two separate companies, five battalions of territorial defense. About 18,000 military men only in the Donetsk People’s Republic; 320 tanks, 600 armored combat vehicles, 130 multiple launch rocket systems – this is the military establishment of the Donetsk region. This is just the Donetsk region – as there are others.
We can see why there are so few Russians [from Russia itself]. We are not at war with Russia – we stand for the Minsk process, so that any encroachment on our sovereignty do not go further. Military potential, military power are extremely different between Russia and Ukraine,” said Matios.