- The FRN Daily News Brief 2019-04-21
- Osman: Debunking Lies that Nasrallah expects to be Killed in coming Summer War between Israel and Resistance
- Netanyahu and the inauthentic Jew
- Iran-Contra, MK-Ultra, the CIA Drug-Hustle & Chip Tatum’s Strange Internet Afterlife
- U.S strategy for Cuba ‘very unpredictable’ but Russia is there to help
- Moscow mocks Guaidó, says Venezuelan pretender follows poor example of Poroshenko
- With Russian help, Angola will become the first African space power
- U.S fears 5th generation Russian submarines – “they are afraid”
- Ukrainians voted for CHANGE from Poroshenko – but do Zelensky’s oligarch backers support that?
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2019-04-20
Kiev has been shocked with a new confession – despite the propaganda over the past four years about the war with “Russian aggression” – Ukraine is not at war with Russia.
This was stated on air by the chief military prosecutor of Ukraine Anatoly Matios, who explained why the Ukrainian authorities are not able to give over ‘captive Russians’ who allegedly are fighting in the Donbass.
“Five brigades, three separate regiments, eight separate battalions, two separate companies, five battalions of territorial defense. About 18,000 military men only in the Donetsk People’s Republic; 320 tanks, 600 armored combat vehicles, 130 multiple launch rocket systems – this is the military establishment of the Donetsk region. This is just the Donetsk region – as there are others.
We can see why there are so few Russians [from Russia itself]. We are not at war with Russia – we stand for the Minsk process, so that any encroachment on our sovereignty do not go further. Military potential, military power are extremely different between Russia and Ukraine,” said Matios.