- As Pompeo threatens Iranian oil vessel, Greece abandons Syrian Christians to serve US Empire
- VIDEO: Macron wants Europe from Lisbon to Vladivostok
- Russia and China berate US for hypersonic missile announcement
- VIDEO: Trump wants Greenland, refuses visit to Denmark after Danish PM’s rebuff
- Trump and Macron agree to invite Russia to next year’s G8 Summit
- Trump claims China is suffering from tariff’s, but its the US who has recession fears
- Japan admits North Korea has already produced miniaturized nuclear missile warhead
- Russians unimpressed: ‘There are 50 journalists for every protester’ (VIDEO)
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2019-08-19
- Astronomers discover new planet orbiting Milky Way star
Kiev has been shocked with a new confession – despite the propaganda over the past four years about the war with “Russian aggression” – Ukraine is not at war with Russia.
This was stated on air by the chief military prosecutor of Ukraine Anatoly Matios, who explained why the Ukrainian authorities are not able to give over ‘captive Russians’ who allegedly are fighting in the Donbass.
“Five brigades, three separate regiments, eight separate battalions, two separate companies, five battalions of territorial defense. About 18,000 military men only in the Donetsk People’s Republic; 320 tanks, 600 armored combat vehicles, 130 multiple launch rocket systems – this is the military establishment of the Donetsk region. This is just the Donetsk region – as there are others.
We can see why there are so few Russians [from Russia itself]. We are not at war with Russia – we stand for the Minsk process, so that any encroachment on our sovereignty do not go further. Military potential, military power are extremely different between Russia and Ukraine,” said Matios.