- Russian military develop high-tech micro drone to frustrate adversaries
- Are reports of DPRK’s secret ballistic missiles just fake news?
- Nasrallah: Resistance forces ended ISIS, not U.S
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2019-02-16
- As Venezuela shows off powerful air defense (Video), China strongly defends Maduro
- SANCTIONS CANNOT STOP RUSSIA – Credit rating continues to improve
- IS WAR COMING? Guaidó gives loyal Venezuelan military 8 days to denounce Maduro
- Rapprochement between Russia and China is a major threat for US
- Kalashnikov Gun Official: Brazil is one of the most promising markets for the famous Russian gun
- Surkov’s Tell-all: Putin’s Deep State Revealed
Kiev has been shocked with a new confession – despite the propaganda over the past four years about the war with “Russian aggression” – Ukraine is not at war with Russia.
This was stated on air by the chief military prosecutor of Ukraine Anatoly Matios, who explained why the Ukrainian authorities are not able to give over ‘captive Russians’ who allegedly are fighting in the Donbass.
“Five brigades, three separate regiments, eight separate battalions, two separate companies, five battalions of territorial defense. About 18,000 military men only in the Donetsk People’s Republic; 320 tanks, 600 armored combat vehicles, 130 multiple launch rocket systems – this is the military establishment of the Donetsk region. This is just the Donetsk region – as there are others.
We can see why there are so few Russians [from Russia itself]. We are not at war with Russia – we stand for the Minsk process, so that any encroachment on our sovereignty do not go further. Military potential, military power are extremely different between Russia and Ukraine,” said Matios.