- Putin aims to address national ‘weaknesses’ following election victory
- Marine Le Pen: There is a Cold War against Russia by the EU
- And after the “Sultan” had contacted Trump, he decided to strengthen his missile defense!
- US “NO” to the Turks: “We are not leaving our bases in Syria”
- Meet the Syrian refugee taking Brazil’s Big Brother by storm
- Savchenko’s Arrest: A New Anti-Maidan Populist Presidential Campaign?
- PHOTOS: Polish school children show solidarity with Syria
- Iranian Supreme Leader: US will not reach its end goal in Middle East
- UK £48m investment in chemical weapons defense center ‘raises questions’ – MoD
- WATCH drone video of terrorists and civilians leaving East Ghouta after deal
Kiev has been shocked with a new confession – despite the propaganda over the past four years about the war with “Russian aggression” – Ukraine is not at war with Russia.
This was stated on air by the chief military prosecutor of Ukraine Anatoly Matios, who explained why the Ukrainian authorities are not able to give over ‘captive Russians’ who allegedly are fighting in the Donbass.
“Five brigades, three separate regiments, eight separate battalions, two separate companies, five battalions of territorial defense. About 18,000 military men only in the Donetsk People’s Republic; 320 tanks, 600 armored combat vehicles, 130 multiple launch rocket systems – this is the military establishment of the Donetsk region. This is just the Donetsk region – as there are others.
We can see why there are so few Russians [from Russia itself]. We are not at war with Russia – we stand for the Minsk process, so that any encroachment on our sovereignty do not go further. Military potential, military power are extremely different between Russia and Ukraine,” said Matios.