- Beloved American MMA Fighter Jeff Monson, wins electoral seat in Moscow suburb
- TRUE? Unconfirmed report ”Russian Navy has Closed the Eastern Mediterranean” (MAP)
- THE GENOCIDAL WAR CRIMINAL AT THE HEART OF TWO 9/11s: ZIONIST HENRY KISSINGER
- FALSE FLAG! Ukrainian Troops Shelled their Own Positions Prior to Arrival of OSCE Observers
- NATO equips Ukraine army with 450 more sniper rifles
- BRAZIL POWDERKEG: Ciro Gomes – ‘I Warned the Army Commander that Mourão is Planning a Coup’
- RUSSIA: ISIS SWELLS IN AFGHANISTAN, MAY SOON REACH 10,000
- RT West: “RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA’S RANK FAIL ON MH17”
- MAJOR ESCALATION: US Carrier Group Harry Truman enters the Mediterranean
- THE OVERARCHING STRATEGIC LOGIC BEHIND PROVOCATIONS AGAINST RUSSIA: 2014-2018
Kiev has been shocked with a new confession – despite the propaganda over the past four years about the war with “Russian aggression” – Ukraine is not at war with Russia.
This was stated on air by the chief military prosecutor of Ukraine Anatoly Matios, who explained why the Ukrainian authorities are not able to give over ‘captive Russians’ who allegedly are fighting in the Donbass.
“Five brigades, three separate regiments, eight separate battalions, two separate companies, five battalions of territorial defense. About 18,000 military men only in the Donetsk People’s Republic; 320 tanks, 600 armored combat vehicles, 130 multiple launch rocket systems – this is the military establishment of the Donetsk region. This is just the Donetsk region – as there are others.
We can see why there are so few Russians [from Russia itself]. We are not at war with Russia – we stand for the Minsk process, so that any encroachment on our sovereignty do not go further. Military potential, military power are extremely different between Russia and Ukraine,” said Matios.