- UKRAINE PASSES U.S NAVAL SCRAP-JUNK OFF AS ‘NEW VESSELS’ FOR ITS LACKLUSTER NAVY
- EURASIAN UNION GROWS STRONGER – UZBEKISTAN TO BUILD RUSSIAN-MADE NUCLEAR PLANT
- HOW MANY ISIS TERRORISTS HAS RUSSIA ANNIHILATED IN SYRIA TO DATE?
- Maduro: Venezuela Will Provide 1 Million Barrels of Oil to China ‘at all costs’
- UPDATE! U.S FORCES KILLED MORE THAN 150 CIVILIANS IN PAST 24 HOURS IN SYRIA
- MAJOR: FOREIGN MERCENARIES AMASS TO FIGHT AGAINST DONBASS
- REVEALED: INCREDIBLE UPGRADE RANGE OF S-300 SYSTEMS IN SYRIA
- POROSHENKO UNLIKELY TO START FULL-BLOWN WAR WITH DONBASS UNTIL WASHINGTON GIVES WORD, SAYS EXPERT
- UK ENTERS INTO ‘TANK’ RACE VS. RUSSIA – DEBUTS BLACK NIGHT
- POLAND: WE ARE NOW INTENSIFYING TROOP BUILD-UP ON RUSSIA’S BORDER
“How can we survive? If we teach our children from birth that we have a neighbor who is our enemy and we must be prepared from our birth to our death, no matter how long we live, that everyone can protect this state protect in whichever way “, – she stressed.
According to her, “only in this way Ukraine can survive.”
Therefore, she does not understand those parents and those educational institutions that decide not to tell their children about the war:
“And I have a question: when will these children talk about war? When these children are summoned to the trenches and they suddenly – for no reason at all, will they find out that they have an enemy? .. We must be honest. And we must live with this, ” said the vice-speaker.
She also recalled that the length of the border with Russia today reaches 6,000 km, given Belarus, where “Russian bases” are located, as well as the Black Sea.