- MAJOR: Relations Between Turkey and US Sour as Negotiations Over S-400s and F-35 Fail (VIDEO)
- KEDMI: Russia Spearheaded Efforts to Reunite Germany When West Preferred Occupation
- Life Is Slowly But Surely Returning to Normal in Syria (VIDEO)
- Lukashenko denies Belarus-Russia military alliance is for invasion purposes
- MAJOR: Erdogan ally indirectly admits many Turks were actually Greeks forced to become Muslim
- Kosovo 2.0? Albanians mass purchase property in Balkan countries to create Greater Albania
- Russia exports $2 billion woth of weapons to the Middle East every year
- Why does the US support the coup d’état in Bolivia?
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2019-11-15
- OFFICIAL: United States Is Running A Global Extortion Racket
“How can we survive? If we teach our children from birth that we have a neighbor who is our enemy and we must be prepared from our birth to our death, no matter how long we live, that everyone can protect this state protect in whichever way “, – she stressed.
According to her, “only in this way Ukraine can survive.”
Therefore, she does not understand those parents and those educational institutions that decide not to tell their children about the war:
“And I have a question: when will these children talk about war? When these children are summoned to the trenches and they suddenly – for no reason at all, will they find out that they have an enemy? .. We must be honest. And we must live with this, ” said the vice-speaker.
She also recalled that the length of the border with Russia today reaches 6,000 km, given Belarus, where “Russian bases” are located, as well as the Black Sea.