- Putin’s result is unprecedented career highlight – 77%
- Vladimir Putin Wins Russia’s 2018 Elections, But CNN Won’t Have It
- Putin supersedes all previous election results – leads by a mile
- Grimchak, Ukrainian in charge of the Donbass Oblasts, sees 3 scenarios for recovering Donbass; 2 of them are Croatian; all 3 mean war
- Vladimir Putin leads with 77% popular vote
- Putin greets crowd after early results show he wins
- Putin leads with 76% – at 75% of ballots counted
- Putin will not respond to Ukrainian authorities forbidding Russians to vote
- Popov: Ukraine Openly Denies Russians Right to Vote; Russia Must Respond
- BREAKING + PHOTOS: Assad pictured on the frontlines in East Ghouta to motivate Syrian Army
“How can we survive? If we teach our children from birth that we have a neighbor who is our enemy and we must be prepared from our birth to our death, no matter how long we live, that everyone can protect this state protect in whichever way “, – she stressed.
According to her, “only in this way Ukraine can survive.”
Therefore, she does not understand those parents and those educational institutions that decide not to tell their children about the war:
“And I have a question: when will these children talk about war? When these children are summoned to the trenches and they suddenly – for no reason at all, will they find out that they have an enemy? .. We must be honest. And we must live with this, ” said the vice-speaker.
She also recalled that the length of the border with Russia today reaches 6,000 km, given Belarus, where “Russian bases” are located, as well as the Black Sea.