- ESCALATION: US assumes naval attack posture
- UNCOVERED: Tunnel diggers in Afrin
- Putin, Trump agree that an arms race is undesirable
- Majority of civilians have fled East Ghouta
- BREAKING: Putin will consider Sobchak’s list of prisoners to be released
- VIDEO: US-Japan missile system ‘affects Russian security’ – Lavrov
- US State Department: No surprise that Putin was reelected
- WATCH awesome drone footage of recently liberated East Ghouta town
- Turkey ready to go to nuclear war – Ready for the first station in 2023
- The Strangest Story – The Russian Sale of Alaska to America for only $7.2 million
“How can we survive? If we teach our children from birth that we have a neighbor who is our enemy and we must be prepared from our birth to our death, no matter how long we live, that everyone can protect this state protect in whichever way “, – she stressed.
According to her, “only in this way Ukraine can survive.”
Therefore, she does not understand those parents and those educational institutions that decide not to tell their children about the war:
“And I have a question: when will these children talk about war? When these children are summoned to the trenches and they suddenly – for no reason at all, will they find out that they have an enemy? .. We must be honest. And we must live with this, ” said the vice-speaker.
She also recalled that the length of the border with Russia today reaches 6,000 km, given Belarus, where “Russian bases” are located, as well as the Black Sea.