- Can the US produce artillery to rival Russia?
- Pentagon Denies attack on Syrian army as destabilization efforts continue
- Former CIA agent accused of child pornography and leaking secret documents
- Analysis: Trade war with China could trigger US recession as early as 2019
- Moscow and Riyadh make massive global oil agreement
- Pentagon: US behind as Ballistic missile gap widens
- Erdogan readies Turkish scientific base in Antarctica
- Fans dismiss mythology about dangers at the Russian World Cup
- Latvian president doubts that US can defend EU from Russia
- ‘Flying Cans’: These are the worst US fighters
“How can we survive? If we teach our children from birth that we have a neighbor who is our enemy and we must be prepared from our birth to our death, no matter how long we live, that everyone can protect this state protect in whichever way “, – she stressed.
According to her, “only in this way Ukraine can survive.”
Therefore, she does not understand those parents and those educational institutions that decide not to tell their children about the war:
“And I have a question: when will these children talk about war? When these children are summoned to the trenches and they suddenly – for no reason at all, will they find out that they have an enemy? .. We must be honest. And we must live with this, ” said the vice-speaker.
She also recalled that the length of the border with Russia today reaches 6,000 km, given Belarus, where “Russian bases” are located, as well as the Black Sea.