- Beloved American MMA Fighter Jeff Monson, wins electoral seat in Moscow suburb
- TRUE? Unconfirmed report ”Russian Navy has Closed the Eastern Mediterranean” (MAP)
- THE GENOCIDAL WAR CRIMINAL AT THE HEART OF TWO 9/11s: ZIONIST HENRY KISSINGER
- FALSE FLAG! Ukrainian Troops Shelled their Own Positions Prior to Arrival of OSCE Observers
- NATO equips Ukraine army with 450 more sniper rifles
- BRAZIL POWDERKEG: Ciro Gomes – ‘I Warned the Army Commander that Mourão is Planning a Coup’
- RUSSIA: ISIS SWELLS IN AFGHANISTAN, MAY SOON REACH 10,000
- RT West: “RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA’S RANK FAIL ON MH17”
- MAJOR ESCALATION: US Carrier Group Harry Truman enters the Mediterranean
- THE OVERARCHING STRATEGIC LOGIC BEHIND PROVOCATIONS AGAINST RUSSIA: 2014-2018
The emergence of Su-57 fighter jets in Syria may become a deterrent for aircraft of neighboring states that periodically fly into the country, said State Duma deputy, Vladimir Gutenev.
Earlier, media sources had spotted Russia’s Su-57 in the skies of Syria, landing at Russia’s Khmeimim base. This type of aircraft are not yet officially in service of the Russian Defence forces, and are undergoing testing. Such testing can take two to three years.
According to the deputy, “the appearance of this new aircraft in Syria is absolutely the right step. It is important to test them in combat conditions.”
The Su-57 is a fifth generation fighter jet, the most advanced in the Russian air force. The video appears to capture its first combat drill.