- North Korean FM calls Pompeo ‘poison of American diplomacy’
- Forgotten Aggression on Yugoslavia: Goals, Consequences and Lessons
- The New Cuba? Russia considers putting missile installation in Venezuela to counter US
- Rewriting history is an act of aggression. But what if it lasts for decades?
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2019-08-22
- Venezuela reiterates commitment to avoid drug trafficking from Colombia
- Roscosmos: India could buy RD-180 rocket thrusters in Russia
- Putin’s Full Statement: America’s missile test proved Russia right about INF Treaty
- BRICS Bank gets top rating from Japanese Credit Agency
- Zelenski calls on the EU to reject Russia into the G7
An unknown person threw an explosive device on the territory of the US Embassy in Montenegro, before blowing himself up.
The incident occurred on Wednesday night February 21, in Podgorica, the capital of Montenegro.
The local authorities published a message on Twitter:
“At 00.30 in front of the US Embassy in Podgorica, Montenegro, an unknown person committed suicide, when he threw an explosive device on the embassy complex, most likely a hand grenade.”
Montenegro seceded from Serbia in 2006, with pressure from the US and the EU.