- ISIS Terror Plot Thwarted in Southern Lebanon
- Gold is Money: Why is America opposing the use of Gold but steals Venezuela’s?
- BREAKING: Assad Curse Strikes Again! U.S installed Former Egyptian President Morsi Dies in Court
- U.S increasingly upset as Nord Stream 2 now 59% complete
- VIDEO: Russia’s next generation MiG-35 fighters are superior, and half the price of the U.S F-35
- Outstanding advantages of Russian Su-57 fighter over US F-15C
- Moscow: Syria’s stabilization plan should include Iran’s interests
- Here’s Why the U.S Probably IS Attacking Russia’s Electical Infrastructure
- Not Buying the Story: Japan demands US give “concrete evidence” that Iran attacked oil tankers
- There’s money in the war against Donbass — many a soldier is a Milo Minderbinder
An unknown person threw an explosive device on the territory of the US Embassy in Montenegro, before blowing himself up.
The incident occurred on Wednesday night February 21, in Podgorica, the capital of Montenegro.
The local authorities published a message on Twitter:
“At 00.30 in front of the US Embassy in Podgorica, Montenegro, an unknown person committed suicide, when he threw an explosive device on the embassy complex, most likely a hand grenade.”
Montenegro seceded from Serbia in 2006, with pressure from the US and the EU.