- DiGenova Calls Out Soros’ hegemonic Control Over State Department
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2019-11-18
- BRICS Summit Provides a Clear Alternative to Intellectual Mush of Cultural Relativism
- EXCLUSIVE REPORT: In the hills of Chechnya – PART II
- Pakistan continues to violate Greek sovereignty alongside Turkish military
- Moldova seeks to increase the level of mutual trust in relations with Russia
- Washington threatens Egypt with Sanctions over Russian Su-35 fighter jet purchase
- Russia offers innovative antidrone system to Arab countries
- Demonstrations Back in Paris as Protesters Mark a Full Year of Yellow Vest Movement (VIDEO)
- Russia will provide electronic intelligence systems to Iran
An unknown person threw an explosive device on the territory of the US Embassy in Montenegro, before blowing himself up.
The incident occurred on Wednesday night February 21, in Podgorica, the capital of Montenegro.
The local authorities published a message on Twitter:
“At 00.30 in front of the US Embassy in Podgorica, Montenegro, an unknown person committed suicide, when he threw an explosive device on the embassy complex, most likely a hand grenade.”
Montenegro seceded from Serbia in 2006, with pressure from the US and the EU.