- Beloved American MMA Fighter Jeff Monson, wins electoral seat in Moscow suburb
- TRUE? Unconfirmed report ”Russian Navy has Closed the Eastern Mediterranean” (MAP)
- THE GENOCIDAL WAR CRIMINAL AT THE HEART OF TWO 9/11s: ZIONIST HENRY KISSINGER
- FALSE FLAG! Ukrainian Troops Shelled their Own Positions Prior to Arrival of OSCE Observers
- NATO equips Ukraine army with 450 more sniper rifles
- BRAZIL POWDERKEG: Ciro Gomes – ‘I Warned the Army Commander that Mourão is Planning a Coup’
- RUSSIA: ISIS SWELLS IN AFGHANISTAN, MAY SOON REACH 10,000
- RT West: “RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA’S RANK FAIL ON MH17”
- MAJOR ESCALATION: US Carrier Group Harry Truman enters the Mediterranean
- THE OVERARCHING STRATEGIC LOGIC BEHIND PROVOCATIONS AGAINST RUSSIA: 2014-2018
A poll conducted on the work of Russian President Vladimir Putin is positively assessed by 96% of Crimeans, said the general director of the All-Russian Center for the Study of Public Opinions (VTsIOM) Valery Fedorov.
“President Vladimir Putin has traditionally enjoyed great prestige, trust, respect in the Crimea. A staggering 96% of respondents believe that he works “well” or “very well.” Around 1% voted for “very badly” – said Fedorov at a press conference on the socio-political situation in the Crimea.
The level of positive assessment of President Putin among the Crimeans is higher than the national average. In Russia, on average, positive assessment is currently at 83% – said Fedorov.
The study was conducted in the Crimea from 25 to 28 January. The method of research was telephone survey. A total of 1600 respondents aged 18 and older took part.