Holiday FundraiserUPDATED INFORMATION! Merry Christmas! Help us meet our Christmas Fundraising Goal! FRN is in it for the long haul, despite constant attacks from the Atlantic Council and NATO. We're in the game because of the support of readers like you. God Bless! IF OUR INTERFACE ISN'T WORKING FOR YOU, OR IF YOU WANT TO USE YOUR PAYPAL DIRECTLY TO FORT RUSS - HERE'S OUR PAYPAL ADDRESS! -- [email protected]$1,323.87 donated of $3,000.00 goal
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2018-12-18
- Is the U.S Planning a Chemical Weapons False Flag in the Donbass?
- Trump SLAMS Google, Facebook, Twitter – “Bias favoring Democratic Party”
- MAJOR: Lavrov Denounces Poroshenko’s Plans to Attack Crimea
- Despite Threats of War in Donbass, US Continues Weapon Deliveries to Ukraine
- Trump Orders Creation of U.S Space Command to Counter Moscow’s Lead
- Poroshenko’s Orthodoxy-Split Gambit – What does Western Media say?
- MAJOR: Former Terrorists Become Syrian Army Soldiers (VIDEO)
- Russia Simplifies Migration Process for War Refugees, Ukrainians
- Will British SAS Neutralize Donbass Leaders? 24 Hour Full SITREP
The Duma Deputy and former prosecutor general of the Crimea, Natalia Poklonskaya, has given journalists an interview in relation to her new book, and in her view, the way that Russia defends traditional values.
– Natalia Vladimirovna, they say that there is a bill in the works, prohibiting surrogate motherhood. Is this true?
– The bill was submitted for consideration by a member of the Federation Council. Yes, it is proposed to prohibit surrogate motherhood. To consult with constituents, I launched a poll in my social networks. I asked people to express their opinion. But all of a sudden – everything became skewed in the press. They said: “Poklonskaya wants to prohibit surrogate motherhood.” No, Poklonskaya wants to know people’s opinion, and by the way, people in general support the ban on surrogate motherhood.
Russia is a country that defends traditional values and morality. In Europe, children have a “parent one” and “parent two” as opposed to a mother and father. Gender equality. Where is the spirituality of the family? In Russia, we don’t have this – in Ukraine, we don’t have this.
We have a Mom and Dad. And this must be protected. These are our traditions, our values. Therefore, people voted against surrogacy. There are medical conditions when parents can not have children, so they turn to surrogacy – but that’s a different matter. Overall, the public wants to defend their moral and traditional values.”