- President of Ukraine signs decision to break treaty of friendship with Russia
- Russian envoy at UN rejects allegation of espionage in Switzerland: ‘Absurd’
- NATO Warships Amassed by Syria just before Attack on Lattakia
- Was Julian Assange planning to flee to Russia?
- BREAKING: TURKEY EMBEDS INTO IDLIB, CEASEFIRE SECURED, INVITES RUSSIAN PEACEKEEPERS
- Iran: ‘Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates have turned OPEC into a US toy’
- Why do Washington and Ankara oppose the Liberation of Idlib?
- KREMLIN: Asia and Europe are Moving Away from the U.S Dollar
- STANDING STRONG: Putin and Xi Jinping Further Plans to Counter Trump’s ‘Trade War’
- MAJOR: NATO MAY INVOKE ARTICLE 5 IF ‘CYBER ATTACKED’ BY RUSSIA
The author points out that Putin lived “in a modest apartment” on Angelika Street. It is noteworthy that 30 years have passed since then. However, the inhabitants of Dresden remembered Vladimir Putin well.
Moreover, the place of residence of the future president is today one of the main tourist attractions – the route is called “In the footsteps of Putin.” Right next door there is a bar Am Thor, in which, as the old-timers assure, ‘the Soviet agent’ used to spend some time. Inside the bar itself, the interior is in the Soviet style. One of the walls is completely covered in photos of the Russian leader. They say that the bar is always full with tourists and residents alike.