- MAJOR: Syrian Army blocks U.S base in push against ISIS
- Will Turchinov’s mad nuclear dream ever come to be?
- Poroshenko intensifies repression: more parties banned
- US ‘dog barks’ while China and Iran cooperation forges forward
- Does the end of ‘aid’ to Greece signal recovery?
- Geopolitics 101: “East-Central Europe” is an Atlanticist Scheme
- Ukraine gone in 10 years: Demographic collapse
- Will Burger King pay Russian women to get pregnant at the World Cup?
- Donbass Drama: Poroshenko and OSCE “Wake Up” after Putin Warns of WAR
- NATO has no chance to take Crimea, warns Russian Defense Minister
The author points out that Putin lived “in a modest apartment” on Angelika Street. It is noteworthy that 30 years have passed since then. However, the inhabitants of Dresden remembered Vladimir Putin well.
Moreover, the place of residence of the future president is today one of the main tourist attractions – the route is called “In the footsteps of Putin.” Right next door there is a bar Am Thor, in which, as the old-timers assure, ‘the Soviet agent’ used to spend some time. Inside the bar itself, the interior is in the Soviet style. One of the walls is completely covered in photos of the Russian leader. They say that the bar is always full with tourists and residents alike.