Holiday FundraiserUPDATED INFORMATION! Merry Christmas! Help us meet our Christmas Fundraising Goal! FRN is in it for the long haul, despite constant attacks from the Atlantic Council and NATO. We're in the game because of the support of readers like you. God Bless! IF OUR INTERFACE ISN'T WORKING FOR YOU, OR IF YOU WANT TO USE YOUR PAYPAL DIRECTLY TO FORT RUSS - HERE'S OUR PAYPAL ADDRESS! -- [email protected]$1,323.87 donated of $3,000.00 goal
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2018-12-18
- Is the U.S Planning a Chemical Weapons False Flag in the Donbass?
- Trump SLAMS Google, Facebook, Twitter – “Bias favoring Democratic Party”
- MAJOR: Lavrov Denounces Poroshenko’s Plans to Attack Crimea
- Despite Threats of War in Donbass, US Continues Weapon Deliveries to Ukraine
- Trump Orders Creation of U.S Space Command to Counter Moscow’s Lead
- Poroshenko’s Orthodoxy-Split Gambit – What does Western Media say?
- MAJOR: Former Terrorists Become Syrian Army Soldiers (VIDEO)
- Russia Simplifies Migration Process for War Refugees, Ukrainians
- Will British SAS Neutralize Donbass Leaders? 24 Hour Full SITREP
The author points out that Putin lived “in a modest apartment” on Angelika Street. It is noteworthy that 30 years have passed since then. However, the inhabitants of Dresden remembered Vladimir Putin well.
Moreover, the place of residence of the future president is today one of the main tourist attractions – the route is called “In the footsteps of Putin.” Right next door there is a bar Am Thor, in which, as the old-timers assure, ‘the Soviet agent’ used to spend some time. Inside the bar itself, the interior is in the Soviet style. One of the walls is completely covered in photos of the Russian leader. They say that the bar is always full with tourists and residents alike.