- Is Zhirinovsky gay? Accusations come to light from gay journalist
- British court rules blood samples be taken from Skripal, who is in a coma
- “Surprise!” – competition for names for newest Russian weapons closes
- US nuclear submarine gets stuck in Arctic ice, “deterring the Russians”
- Savchenko arrested, may face life in prison for High Treason
- SBU arrests Nadia Savchenko right in the Rada
- US lawsuit against China at the WTO may spark “trade war”
- US taxpayers to give Ukraine $200 million
- Latvia phases out Russian language completely
- BREAKING: EU to accuse Russia of “first use of chemical weapons in Europe since WWII”
The author points out that Putin lived “in a modest apartment” on Angelika Street. It is noteworthy that 30 years have passed since then. However, the inhabitants of Dresden remembered Vladimir Putin well.
Moreover, the place of residence of the future president is today one of the main tourist attractions – the route is called “In the footsteps of Putin.” Right next door there is a bar Am Thor, in which, as the old-timers assure, ‘the Soviet agent’ used to spend some time. Inside the bar itself, the interior is in the Soviet style. One of the walls is completely covered in photos of the Russian leader. They say that the bar is always full with tourists and residents alike.