Holiday FundraiserUPDATED INFORMATION! Merry Christmas! Help us meet our Christmas Fundraising Goal! FRN is in it for the long haul, despite constant attacks from the Atlantic Council and NATO. We're in the game because of the support of readers like you. God Bless! IF OUR INTERFACE ISN'T WORKING FOR YOU, OR IF YOU WANT TO USE YOUR PAYPAL DIRECTLY TO FORT RUSS - HERE'S OUR PAYPAL ADDRESS! -- [email protected]$1,053.87 donated of $3,000.00 goal
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2018-12-09
- Ukraine Has Potential to Create Nuclear Weapons, says Ukrainian General
- Ukraine Transfers Drones to Donbass in Preparation for WAR
- Hezbollah Official: Our Missiles Can Reach Any Point in Israel
- Russia to Forgive Greece’s Betrayal? Lavrov Says Relations to Get Back on Track
- Russia Reveals the Number of Terrorists EXTERMINATED in Syria in 2018
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2018-12-08
- Syrian Opposition Demands That Foreign Troops Leave the Country
- Ukrainian President Wants to Abolish Treaty of Friendship with Russia
- Russian Deputy: US Uses Terrorists to Exert Pressure and Influence Sovereign Countries
The UN Security Council honored the memory of the former permanent Russian ambassador Vitaly Churkin to the UN, who died exactly one year ago.
On Tuesday, the UN Security Council holds a meeting on the Middle East settlement. Opening the meeting, the acting chairman of the Security Council, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kuwait, Sabah Al-Khaled As-Sabah, expressed his condolences on behalf of the Council on the death of the Permanent Representative of Malawi to the United Nations, Rector Mura. “Today is also the anniversary of the death of Vitaly Churkin, of the Russian Federation,” The Security Council stood for a minute of silence.
Vitaly Churkin died suddenly on February 20, 2017, the day before his 65th birthday. Since April 8, 2006, he served as Russia’s permanent representative to the United Nations in New York, and was a representative of the Russian Federation in the UN Security Council.