- BREAKING: Terrorists Blow-up Turkish pipeline carrying Iranian fuel supplies
- MAJOR: Trump Warmly Accepts Russian and Chinese Aid in Coronavirus Fight
- Ukraine Coup Brews: Tymoshenko Exposes Zelensky for Selling Agricultural Land during Corona distraction
- MAJOR: France Says Coronavirus Crisis Puts EU Credibility on Line
- MAJOR: US Coronavirus Chief Predicts Millions of Covid-19 Patients in US, Up to 200,000 Victims
- BREAKING: German State Minister Kills Himself as Coronavirus Hits Economy
- China Boasts 93% Recovery Rate, No New Cases in Hubei for Sixth Day After Saying Local Covid-19 Spread ‘Stopped’
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-03-29
- UK NHS To Abandon Those Less Likely to Survive, Over 12,000 Spanish Health Workers Diagnosed With COVID-19
- Coronavirus Skepticism II: 10 more leading medical experts take issue with official Government-Media narrative
Before and after: Grigory Rodchenkov is said to have undergone plastic surgery, because he “fears for his life from the Russian government.”
Interpol has refused to put a warrant out for the arrest of the former head of the Moscow Anti-Doping Laboratory, Grigory Rodchenkov.
The source of the agency said that a political factor was found in the case of the WADA ‘informant.’
“Having considered the request of the Russian side, the Interpol General Secretariat decided not to file Rodchenkov’s dossier in its database, believing that his criminal prosecution is of a political nature,” he explained.
In Russia, three criminal cases were instituted against Rodchenkov in connection with the abuse of official powers, an attempt to obstruct the administration of justice and illegal trafficking of substances.
Rodchenkov had been accused of providing doping materials to athletes before he became head of Russia’s anti-doping agency, and his sister was convicted of the same crime. He then came under the protection of the FBI, as an “informant” of WADA.
See what President Putin had to say about Rodchenkov at about 4 minutes into the video: