Holiday FundraiserUPDATED INFORMATION! Merry Christmas! Help us meet our Christmas Fundraising Goal! FRN is in it for the long haul, despite constant attacks from the Atlantic Council and NATO. We're in the game because of the support of readers like you. God Bless! IF OUR INTERFACE ISN'T WORKING FOR YOU, OR IF YOU WANT TO USE YOUR PAYPAL DIRECTLY TO FORT RUSS - HERE'S OUR PAYPAL ADDRESS! -- [email protected]$1,278.87 donated of $3,000.00 goal
- China and Russia Dominating Africa, US Trying to Play Catch Up
- Moscow Warns That Kiev is Preparing Military Offensive Against Donbass
- Russia: US Only Helps Terrorists in Syria, Does Not Fight Them
- Head of Ukraine’s Orthodox church thanks CIA’s covert ops chief
- HYPOCRITES: Colombia Slams Russian-Venezuelan Military Relations Despite Being US Imperialist Outpost
- Russia’s Special Forces Receive Brand-New ‘Superarm’
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2018-12-12
- Who is preventing peace in Syria?
- Moscow Bringing Fight to the Americas, Washington Reacts to Venezuela-Russia Relations
- Germany has no interest in new anti-Russia sanctions
Before and after: Grigory Rodchenkov is said to have undergone plastic surgery, because he “fears for his life from the Russian government.”
Interpol has refused to put a warrant out for the arrest of the former head of the Moscow Anti-Doping Laboratory, Grigory Rodchenkov.
The source of the agency said that a political factor was found in the case of the WADA ‘informant.’
“Having considered the request of the Russian side, the Interpol General Secretariat decided not to file Rodchenkov’s dossier in its database, believing that his criminal prosecution is of a political nature,” he explained.
In Russia, three criminal cases were instituted against Rodchenkov in connection with the abuse of official powers, an attempt to obstruct the administration of justice and illegal trafficking of substances.
Rodchenkov had been accused of providing doping materials to athletes before he became head of Russia’s anti-doping agency, and his sister was convicted of the same crime. He then came under the protection of the FBI, as an “informant” of WADA.
See what President Putin had to say about Rodchenkov at about 4 minutes into the video: