- FALSE FLAG! Ukrainian Troops Shelled their Own Positions Prior to Arrival of OSCE Observers
- NATO equips Ukraine army with 450 more sniper rifles
- BRAZIL POWDERKEG: Ciro Gomes – ‘I Warned the Army Commander that Mourão is Planning a Coup’
- RUSSIA: ISIS SWELLS IN AFGHANISTAN, MAY SOON REACH 10,000
- RT West: “RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA’S RANK FAIL ON MH17”
- MAJOR ESCALATION: US Carrier Group Harry Truman enters the Mediterranean
- THE OVERARCHING STRATEGIC LOGIC BEHIND PROVOCATIONS AGAINST RUSSIA: 2014-2018
- What Can the New Laser Modification for the Russian Mi-35M Helicopters Actually Do?
- INDIA OUTRAGES U.S, PLANS TO BUCK USD TO PURCHASE RUSSIAN NAVAL FRIGATES
- U.S ADMITS, RUSSIA HAS UNSTOPPABLE HYPERSONIC WEAPONS
Before and after: Grigory Rodchenkov is said to have undergone plastic surgery, because he “fears for his life from the Russian government.”
Interpol has refused to put a warrant out for the arrest of the former head of the Moscow Anti-Doping Laboratory, Grigory Rodchenkov.
The source of the agency said that a political factor was found in the case of the WADA ‘informant.’
“Having considered the request of the Russian side, the Interpol General Secretariat decided not to file Rodchenkov’s dossier in its database, believing that his criminal prosecution is of a political nature,” he explained.
In Russia, three criminal cases were instituted against Rodchenkov in connection with the abuse of official powers, an attempt to obstruct the administration of justice and illegal trafficking of substances.
Rodchenkov had been accused of providing doping materials to athletes before he became head of Russia’s anti-doping agency, and his sister was convicted of the same crime. He then came under the protection of the FBI, as an “informant” of WADA.
See what President Putin had to say about Rodchenkov at about 4 minutes into the video: