- Russia launches humanoid robot into space, as plans for moon mission continue
- VIDEO: Elderly have nowhere to hide from Ukrainian shells
- Are we facing another World War I? Anti-tank guided missiles
- Iran Introduces New Anti-Aircraft System: ‘More Powerful Than the S-300’ (VIDEO)
- ISIS recruitment, Jihad and Kosovo Albanians (WARNING, VERY DISTURBING IMAGES)
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2019-08-20
- VIDEO: New Russian Altius-U UAV conducts first flight
- VIDEO: Fifth International Army Games Highlights
- MAJOR: Maduro confirms contacts with Trump government officials
- As Pompeo threatens Iranian oil vessel, Greece abandons Syrian Christians to serve US Empire
Before and after: Grigory Rodchenkov is said to have undergone plastic surgery, because he “fears for his life from the Russian government.”
Interpol has refused to put a warrant out for the arrest of the former head of the Moscow Anti-Doping Laboratory, Grigory Rodchenkov.
The source of the agency said that a political factor was found in the case of the WADA ‘informant.’
“Having considered the request of the Russian side, the Interpol General Secretariat decided not to file Rodchenkov’s dossier in its database, believing that his criminal prosecution is of a political nature,” he explained.
In Russia, three criminal cases were instituted against Rodchenkov in connection with the abuse of official powers, an attempt to obstruct the administration of justice and illegal trafficking of substances.
Rodchenkov had been accused of providing doping materials to athletes before he became head of Russia’s anti-doping agency, and his sister was convicted of the same crime. He then came under the protection of the FBI, as an “informant” of WADA.
See what President Putin had to say about Rodchenkov at about 4 minutes into the video: