- It has begun: Russians are voting
- European values? Ukraine forbids Russians to vote in Elections
- Without Russia, Ukraine admits it’s “an island of misfortune”
- US militarises Mediterranean and Red Sea – Russian Ministry of Defense
- West is engaged in primitive propaganda – Lavrov
- “Syria is no longer just a proxy war” – Lavrov
- Pushkin’s great-grandson will vote in Belgium tomorrow
- Russia shuts down undercover MI6 operation in Moscow
- British businessmen aghast at anti-Russian diplomacy – Russian Ambassador
- Lavrov says Britain is merely playing to be “important”
Before and after: Grigory Rodchenkov is said to have undergone plastic surgery, because he “fears for his life from the Russian government.”
Interpol has refused to put a warrant out for the arrest of the former head of the Moscow Anti-Doping Laboratory, Grigory Rodchenkov.
The source of the agency said that a political factor was found in the case of the WADA ‘informant.’
“Having considered the request of the Russian side, the Interpol General Secretariat decided not to file Rodchenkov’s dossier in its database, believing that his criminal prosecution is of a political nature,” he explained.
In Russia, three criminal cases were instituted against Rodchenkov in connection with the abuse of official powers, an attempt to obstruct the administration of justice and illegal trafficking of substances.
Rodchenkov had been accused of providing doping materials to athletes before he became head of Russia’s anti-doping agency, and his sister was convicted of the same crime. He then came under the protection of the FBI, as an “informant” of WADA.
See what President Putin had to say about Rodchenkov at about 4 minutes into the video: