- ISIS Terror Plot Thwarted in Southern Lebanon
- Gold is Money: Why is America opposing the use of Gold but steals Venezuela’s?
- BREAKING: Assad Curse Strikes Again! U.S installed Former Egyptian President Morsi Dies in Court
- U.S increasingly upset as Nord Stream 2 now 59% complete
- VIDEO: Russia’s next generation MiG-35 fighters are superior, and half the price of the U.S F-35
- Outstanding advantages of Russian Su-57 fighter over US F-15C
- Moscow: Syria’s stabilization plan should include Iran’s interests
- Here’s Why the U.S Probably IS Attacking Russia’s Electical Infrastructure
- Not Buying the Story: Japan demands US give “concrete evidence” that Iran attacked oil tankers
- There’s money in the war against Donbass — many a soldier is a Milo Minderbinder
A native of the Central Asian region was detained in St. Petersburg on suspicion of preparing terrorist acts, as was reported in the press service of the Federal Security Service.
Counterintelligence agents stated that the man planned to commit terrorist acts in crowded places, such as transport depots.
At present, FSB officers are conducting operational search and investigation activities. The identity of the detainee in the interests of the investigation is not disclosed.
Earlier today, the Moscow District Court found six citizens of Tajikistan guilty of planning terrorist activity in Russia – all of whom are part of the “Islamic State” organisation. Their sentences range from 12 to 16 years in prison, which is low in our view. The St Petersburg train attack in 2017 claimed the lives of 15 people, and injured a total of 103.