Holiday FundraiserUPDATED INFORMATION! Merry Christmas! Help us meet our Christmas Fundraising Goal! FRN is in it for the long haul, despite constant attacks from the Atlantic Council and NATO. We're in the game because of the support of readers like you. God Bless! IF OUR INTERFACE ISN'T WORKING FOR YOU, OR IF YOU WANT TO USE YOUR PAYPAL DIRECTLY TO FORT RUSS - HERE'S OUR PAYPAL ADDRESS! -- [email protected]$1,053.87 donated of $3,000.00 goal
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2018-12-09
- Ukraine Has Potential to Create Nuclear Weapons, says Ukrainian General
- Ukraine Transfers Drones to Donbass in Preparation for WAR
- Hezbollah Official: Our Missiles Can Reach Any Point in Israel
- Russia to Forgive Greece’s Betrayal? Lavrov Says Relations to Get Back on Track
- Russia Reveals the Number of Terrorists EXTERMINATED in Syria in 2018
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2018-12-08
- Syrian Opposition Demands That Foreign Troops Leave the Country
- Ukrainian President Wants to Abolish Treaty of Friendship with Russia
- Russian Deputy: US Uses Terrorists to Exert Pressure and Influence Sovereign Countries
“A delegation of Swiss parliamentarians will participate as observers during the March 18 presidential elections,” Swiss parliamentarian De Buman said after a meeting with State Duma Speaker Vyacheslav Volodin.
On Sunday, a delegation of the State Duma headed by Volodin arrived in Switzerland on an official visit. This is the first official visit at the invitation of the Swiss parliament over the past 19 years.
The Russian Central Election Commission (RCEC) is allowing the participation of about a thousand foreign observers in the monitoring of the 2018 elections. Note that this is voluntary on behalf of the RCEC, and not coerced as some sources of Western media imply.
The first international observers have already begun work on monitoring the elections, these are 60 long-term observers from the OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (ODIHR), who arrived in Russia in mid-February. About 420 short-term observers of the ODIHR will start arriving in Russia just before the elections.