- IS WAR COMING? Guaidó gives loyal Venezuelan military 8 days to denounce Maduro
- Rapprochement between Russia and China is a major threat for US
- Kalashnikov Gun Official: Brazil is one of the most promising markets for the famous Russian gun
- Surkov’s Tell-all: Putin’s Deep State Revealed
- It’s time for Super-Putin: Dugin on Surkov’s Putin Analysis
- DUGIN: Russia took the worst from capitalism, China took the best
- 40 Years On – The Iranian Revolution: Progress, Syncretism & Martyrdom
- The numbers: Russia still a top destination for Ukraine’s war and economy refugees
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2019-02-15
- As Moscow defends Maduro, Venezuela creates with Russia and China a UN Group against US imperialism
The head of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, Pavel Klimkin, believes that the Donbass will choose for itself the path of European integration.
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko has signed the law on the reintegration of Donbass, in which the Russian Federation was called an “aggressor”, and the uncontrolled territories of Donbass are recognized as “occupied.” Moscow has repeatedly stated that it is not a party to the internal conflict and is not involved in the events in the Donbass, and is also interested in Ukraine overcoming the political and economic crisis.
“There are only two ways for the occupied Donbass: either the European integration or the Russian occupation administration, I am confident that during free elections people will choose the first,” Klimkin wrote on Twitter on Tuesday.
The holding of local elections in the Donbass is one of the key stages in the settlement of the conflict in Ukraine in accordance with the Minsk agreements.
The authorities of the Republic planned to hold elections in the autumn of 2015. However, in October 2015, after the meeting of the “Norman Quartet” (France, Germany, Russia and Ukraine) in Paris, the elections never occurred.