- China SPEAKS OUT: NATO Aggression on Syria is War against Russia
- ATLANTICIST AGONY: Iran Says No Dialogue with Trump, Pledges Cooperation with Europe
- BREAKING: US Withdraws from UN Human Rights Council
- MAJOR: US “wants rapprochement with Russia”, Putin-Trump Meeting In the Works
- Can the US produce artillery to rival Russia?
- Pentagon Denies attack on Syrian army as destabilization efforts continue
- Former CIA agent accused of child pornography and leaking secret documents
- Analysis: Trade war with China could trigger US recession as early as 2019
- Moscow and Riyadh make massive global oil agreement
- Pentagon: US behind as Ballistic missile gap widens
Russia’s permanent representative to the UN, Vasily Nebenzia, asked his American counterpart Nikki Haley not to call the government in the country a regime.
Nebenzia stated this at a meeting of the UN Security Council dedicated to the charter of the organization, responding to the words of Haley.
The American stated that the rights of nations are the main thing, and therefore one should not allow the regimes of Kim Jong-un, Bashar Assad and Vladimir Putin to act with impunity.
In response, Nebenzia reminded Haley that “Russia does not have a regime, but a legally elected president and a designated government.” He asked the US delegation to observe diplomatic decorum and noted that there is also a legitimate government in Syria.