Holiday FundraiserUPDATED INFORMATION! Merry Christmas! Help us meet our Christmas Fundraising Goal! FRN is in it for the long haul, despite constant attacks from the Atlantic Council and NATO. We're in the game because of the support of readers like you. God Bless! IF OUR INTERFACE ISN'T WORKING FOR YOU, OR IF YOU WANT TO USE YOUR PAYPAL DIRECTLY TO FORT RUSS - HERE'S OUR PAYPAL ADDRESS! -- [email protected]$1,323.87 donated of $3,000.00 goal
- BBC Looks for Russian Interference in French Protests! Zakharova Hits Back with OSCE Suit
- Over 350 People Detained During Saturday’s Yellow Vest Protest in France
- Russia is Ahead of NASA in the Development of Spacesuits – German Media
- Russia Calls on the US to Reconsider Strategy in Syria
- Russia’s Influence on the World is Booming
- DPR Militia Repulses Ukrainian Forces
- MAJOR: Trump Plans to Withdraw Occupying Troops from Syria
- Ishchenko: An Orthodox Uprising in Ukraine Would End Western Dominance
- Ukraine Still Has No Missiles That Could Hit Russian Naval Targets
- Respected Think-Tank: US Ships Would Lose Battle with Russia or China
Russia’s permanent representative to the UN, Vasily Nebenzia, asked his American counterpart Nikki Haley not to call the government in the country a regime.
Nebenzia stated this at a meeting of the UN Security Council dedicated to the charter of the organization, responding to the words of Haley.
The American stated that the rights of nations are the main thing, and therefore one should not allow the regimes of Kim Jong-un, Bashar Assad and Vladimir Putin to act with impunity.
In response, Nebenzia reminded Haley that “Russia does not have a regime, but a legally elected president and a designated government.” He asked the US delegation to observe diplomatic decorum and noted that there is also a legitimate government in Syria.