Holiday FundraiserUPDATED INFORMATION! Merry Christmas! Help us meet our Christmas Fundraising Goal! FRN is in it for the long haul, despite constant attacks from the Atlantic Council and NATO. We're in the game because of the support of readers like you. God Bless! IF OUR INTERFACE ISN'T WORKING FOR YOU, OR IF YOU WANT TO USE YOUR PAYPAL DIRECTLY TO FORT RUSS - HERE'S OUR PAYPAL ADDRESS! -- [email protected]$1,278.87 donated of $3,000.00 goal
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2018-12-12
- Who is preventing peace in Syria?
- Moscow Bringing Fight to the Americas, Washington Reacts to Venezuela-Russia Relations
- Germany has no interest in new anti-Russia sanctions
- MAJOR: Ukraine’s President Describes WAR Against Russia
- West Blaming Russia for Yellow Shirts in France But Who Benefits from the Demolition of Macron?
- Belgrade Hits Back at Croatia’s Ridiculous Claims of Serbian-perpetrated Genocide
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2018-12-11
- Arab League WARNS Bolsonaro: Change of Embassy in Israel Could Hurt Relations
- New Turkish Naval Base on the Black Sea Does Not Threaten Russia, says Turkish Admiral
“As it was already mentioned, there are Russian citizens in Syria who went there at their own will and with different purposes. It is not up to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to assess the legality and legality of such decisions,” the department noted.
“There are citizens of Russia and CIS countries who were killed, and there are also wounded – there are several dozen of them, they were assisted to return to Russia where, to our knowledge, they are receiving treatment in various medical institutions,” the ministry added.
On the night of February 8, an alliance strike led by the United States attacked Syrian militiamen who were conducting an operation against ISIL. The coalition stated that this was caused by an “unprovoked attack” on the headquarters of the “Syrian Democratic Forces”, in a Kurdish area backed by the US.
As a result of the attack, 25 people were injured. At the same time, the American media reported about “hundreds of dead”, including Russians.
The Kremlin press service noted that they do not have data on fellow citizens who are not regular military personnel.
Read the backstory: