- STUDY: Four Hydroxychloroquine doses Works to PREVENT Coronavirus in Healthcare Workers
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-06-02
- How to Conquer Tyranny and Avoid Tragedy: A Lesson on Defeating Systems of Empire
- The Forgotten Russian/American Struggle to Break the British Empire
- Biosecurity and Politics
- WATCH: Anna Brees Interviews Prof. Robert Endres
- Trump says if Russia were G7 Member then Problems would be Easier to Solve
- Facts Vs. Fake. A Worldwide Lockdown of Everything
- MAJOR: Russia Adopts Nuclear First Strike Policy
- Turkmenistan has Remained Free of Coronavirus by Denying WHO Entry into the Country
Serbian authorities, in various parts of the country, have detained a group foreigners for attempts to enter military buildings or to film them.
According to Serbian media, in total 8 foreigners were detained in Belgrade and other settlements.
Two Spaniards were arrested while attempting to enter the military depot near Fruska Gora.
In Belgrade, special services detained citizens of the United States and Ukraine who tried to take pictures of the former General Staff of the Armed Forces with the help of a drone.
In Petrovaradin, a Briton and an Afghan attempted to enter an abandoned military facility.
The Serbian authorities announced that an investigation has been opened to clarify the circumstances of these incidents. No charges against the detainees have been put forward.
The Ukrainian embassy reported that the two arrested Ukrainian women were released. Diplomatic representations of other countries have so far refrained from statements.