January 8, 2018 – Fort Russ News – Paul Antonopoulos – Translated from Nova Resistencia.
MOSCOW, Russia – How does a global financial group guide the political life of Europe?
Former Portuguese Prime Minister and former European Commission President (2004-2014), José Manuel Barroso, will take over as CEO of Goldman Sachs International. Its main task will be to limit the negative effects of Brexit to the controversial bank.
Goldman Sachs is one of the largest investment banks in the world. It was founded in 1869. Officially, it manages trade in financial values, investment management and other financial services. He is a shareholder of the Federal Reserve of the United States and is an important worldwide organization with more than thirty thousand employees, who work in different countries of the world.
Officially, Goldman Sachs is a global financial group that runs the political life of the American empire. He is the defender of the interests of globalized financial capital, of the rigid policy of financial submission and colonization of other countries. It is the organization that works for the creation of a new world order without diversity, without the “burgeoning complexity of cultures”. The bank that controls most policy decisions in the United States.
In the history of North America, Goldman Sachs employees have often held key functions of government:
– In 1995, Robert Rubin became the United States Minister of Finance. He was executive director of Goldman Saches.
– In 2003, Joshua Bolten, Goldman Sachs Executive Director of Legal Affairs, became White House Chief of Staff under George Bush’s presidency. Bush called him “one of his closest aides.”
– In 2006, Henry Paulson served as United States Treasury Minister after being chairman of Goldman Sachs.
– Stephen Friedman, the chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, was one of the “top executives” of Goldman Sachs.
– Mark Patterson, who lobbied for Goldman Sachs, became deputy finance minister for the United States.
Several former Goldman Sache employees are in charge of Italian, Canadian, New York Federal Reserve banks, and hold senior positions in the EU’s political-economic structure.
– Mario Draghi, the president of the European Central Bank, was vice president and chief executive officer of Goldman Sachs between 2002-2005.
– Mario Monti, the former Italian Minister of Economy and Finance and a former foreign minister, is an international adviser to Goldman Sachs.
– António Borges, Lucas Papademos, Karel Van Miert and others – the masters of the Eurozone – are the employees of the world financial capital. The political career of former Goldman Sachs employees is conditioned by the interests of profit and benefits.
It is interesting to note that Goldman Sachs not only controls the political and economic processes of the EU, but also directs the political life of Europe. In 2009, at the beginning of the crisis, Goldman Sachs helped Greece hide the real debt figures. The debts of billions of Greece were taken over by the “controls” of Brussels. This practice would be fatal and was revealed during the acute Greek and EU-wide crisis.
For Goldman Sachs, the presence of sovereign states in Europe is a barrier to their greed. The financial capital of the world needs a Europe in wreckage that can be ruined in the name of its own benefits.
Goldman Sachs is the company that highlights the failure of the global US economy. It is the general creditor, but at the same time also the prosecutor, the judge and even the executioner!
It is symbolic that, after the drilling Sandy, which struck New York and left the city without electricity, the Goldman Saches building was the only one lighted among the apocalyptic ruins of a submissive North America in the dark …