December 17th, 2017 – Fort Russ News –
– Analysis, by Sheikh Imran Hossein –
Someone rewrote the Torah to declare that the Holy Land extends from the River of Egypt (i.e., the Nile) to the River Euphrates. This is false! Nabī Ibrahīm (‘alaihi al-Salām) had to migrate from Babylon and travel a long distance in order to reach the Holy Land.
Yet Babylon was most certainly within the land falsely designated in the Torah as the Holy Land. Nabī Mūsa (‘alaihi al-Salām) also died in Sinai without ever having entered the Holy Land. And so, Sinai is not a part of the Holy Land. Yet Sinai is most certainly within the land falsely designated in the Torah as the Holy Land.
The impostor State of Israel – impostor because it is not the Holy Israel of Nabī Dāūd and Nabī Sulaimān (‘alaihim al-Salām) – recognizes Gaza, as well as several other territories now populated by Arabs, to be a part of the Holy Land. The majority Israeli view is that those lands belong to the Israelite people since they are a part of the Holy Land, and that Israelites have a right to get rid of the Arabs now resident in their land.
The above is the briefest explanation possible for Israel’s persistent barbaric wars designed to achieve the ethnic cleansing of Gaza so that the Israelites can recover their Gaza.
It is ironic that those who control power in modern western civilization, and who have continuously used their power to pave the way for the creation of the impostor State of Israel, and for its survival and continuous growth, have persistently claimed for themselves the mantle of torch-bearers of the civilized way of life.
They have always held Islam and Orthodox Christianity (RUM of the Qur’an) with contempt, and considered Muslims and Orthodox Christians to be barbarians. The British, French, Germans (and later Americans, Canadians, etc) who followed the western version of Christianity, wrapped themselves in messianic clothing as the ‘chosen people’ of the Lord-God Most High.
The truth is quite the opposite, and the nakedness of their barbarism is now plainly visible in Gaza for all those who still possess some measure of honesty and integrity, and are still capable of thinking clearly.
How should Muslims respond to this barbarism and deceit?
1. Muslims who still prefer to reside in, or support, the conduct of the modern West where a man can now legally wed another man, and who proudly identify with American, British, French, German, etc., armed forces as “our armed forces”, should be recognized as belonging to the modern west rather than to the Ummah of Nabi Muhammad (sallahu ‘alahi wa sallam). They are no longer our brothers and sisters in Islam!
2. Muslims should withdraw their support for Governments which rule over Muslims and which have so far failed to respond appropriately to the Israeli genocide and ethnic cleansing of Gazan Arabs and Muslims.
3. This is particularly true for Egyptian Muslims who continue to support the post-Ikhwan military government in Egypt. If Ikhwan’s rule over Egypt was terrible. Sisi’s is worse! The great and glorious Egyptian armed forces will not even squeak as a mouse in response to Israel’s genocide of the Muslims of Gaza. The betrayal of the Egyptian armed forces is likely to be even greater than that. They will not open the doors for the oppressed in Gaza to seek safety and refuge in Egypt. Israel can destroy all the Gazan Muslims, their homes, schools, hospitals etc, and even kill them all – women and children included, and Egypt will do nothing in response.
4. The writing is now on the wall. Israel is engaged in a deliberate war of massive destruction in blessed Ramadan (Israel always chooses Ramadan) in order to enrage Muslims to the maximum extent possible. Israel is doing this in order to facilitate the process of getting large numbers of Muslims to join the bogus ISIS Jihad in northern Iraq. How else will Israel be able to convince world opinion that Islam is now reemerging as a threat to all of mankind, and that Israel has to wage a great war to save mankind from the menace of Islam? How else will Israel wage her great war to extend the frontiers of the State to encompass the false Biblical frontiers of the Holy Land? How else will Pax Judaica succeed a Pax Americana which is now in irreversible decline?
I advise my Arab readers in particular to read my book entitled ‘Jerusalem in the Qur’an’ which explains the subject. It has been translated to Arabic and has just been published as ‘Al-Quds fil Qur’an’ by KA’ Editions in Tunisia. The book can also be ordered from my online bookstore.