Translated by Ollie Richardson for Fort Russ
30th March, 2016
Chairman of the People’s Council DPR Denis Pushilin spoke about the recognition of state registration documents on acts of civil status of the Donetsk People’s Republic by Russia on the air of TV channel “Oplot”.
“With regards to the exciting matter of DPR passports and the possibility of free entry into the territory of the Russian Federation, check for yourself – DPR passport holders can freely enter and travel in Russia, buy a plane ticket, move freely within the territory of the Russia, and more. With this passport you can stay in Russia indefinitely, no limit for 90 days”, – said Denis Pushilin.
On the TV program, the Chairman of the People’s Council DPR also spoke about other documents of the Donetsk People’s Republic that are recognized in Russia.
Below is the list of state registration documents on acts of civil status that are valid on the territory of the Russia:
- Birth certificate;
- Death certificate;
- Marriage certificate;
- Certificate of dissolution of marriage;
- Certificate of name change;
- Extract from record of birth;
- Extract from the record of the certificate on death;
- Extract from the record of the marriage;
- Extract from the record of the certificate about dissolution of marriage;
- Extract from the record of the certificate on name change;
- Extract from the act of writing about the establishment of paternity;
- Extract from the act of writing about adoption;
- Statement on amendments to the record of civil status act;
- Statement about the absence of records of civil status;
- Reference of birth;
- Reference of death;
- Reference of marriage;
- Reference of dissolution of marriage;
- Reference of name change;
- The certificate on establishment of paternity;
- Certificate of adoption;
- Information on amending the record of civil status act;
- Notice on the absence of records of civil status;
- Certificate document of distribution of help during the state’s registration of birth of child by mother’s request;
- Reference of obtaining benefits by burial;
- Copies of records of acts of civil status.