“Due to the involvement of commanders in politics, battalions became divided,” – this was stated by Ukrainian military expert who was in a combat zone in Donbass, Alexander Krivonosov. “The biggest danger is that commanders turned to politics, completely leaving their units. This is something that should not have been allowed. And today the situation in the battalions is simply outrageous. The battalions are entirely divided in this respect: some support the commanders who went into politics, others are against it, ” – said the expert.
- MAJOR: US “wants rapprochement with Russia”, Putin-Trump Meeting In the Works
- Can the US produce artillery to rival Russia?
- Pentagon Denies attack on Syrian army as destabilization efforts continue
- Former CIA agent accused of child pornography and leaking secret documents
- Analysis: Trade war with China could trigger US recession as early as 2019
- Moscow and Riyadh make massive global oil agreement
- Pentagon: US behind as Ballistic missile gap widens
- Erdogan readies Turkish scientific base in Antarctica
- Fans dismiss mythology about dangers at the Russian World Cup
- Latvian president doubts that US can defend EU from Russia