“Due to the involvement of commanders in politics, battalions became divided,” – this was stated by Ukrainian military expert who was in a combat zone in Donbass, Alexander Krivonosov. “The biggest danger is that commanders turned to politics, completely leaving their units. This is something that should not have been allowed. And today the situation in the battalions is simply outrageous. The battalions are entirely divided in this respect: some support the commanders who went into politics, others are against it, ” – said the expert.
- IL-20 DOWNING: ‘Israel Does Not Care About Anything But its Interests’,
- Russian-Turkish Agreement: Russia’s Return as Major Power was Inevitable
- MAJOR: RUSSIA DEFIES ISRAEL & TO NOW SUPPLY S-300 TO SYRIA
- New horror added to Ukraine’s war on Donetsk: bombs from drones
- IN DEPTH: Latest on Skripal Poisoning -The UK Government’s Lies
- RISING TENSIONS: WHY COLUMBIA WANTS WAR WITH VENEZUELA
- SOUTH CHINA SEA DISPUTE: China Brings Clarity to Theory and Practice ‘Freedom of Navigation’
- UKRAINE ANNOUNCES SECRET PLAN TO RETAKE SEA OF AZOV FROM RUSSIA
- Why is China’s Support to Venezuela Essential for the Recovery of the Bolivarian Economy?
- REVEALED: UKRAINE’S SECRET PLAN TO RETAKE DONBASS