“Due to the involvement of commanders in politics, battalions became divided,” – this was stated by Ukrainian military expert who was in a combat zone in Donbass, Alexander Krivonosov. “The biggest danger is that commanders turned to politics, completely leaving their units. This is something that should not have been allowed. And today the situation in the battalions is simply outrageous. The battalions are entirely divided in this respect: some support the commanders who went into politics, others are against it, ” – said the expert.
- ASSAD: Liberation of Aleppo Not End of Syrian Army’s Anti-Terror Campaign
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-02-19
- Nationalists in Sweden are Finally the Biggest Party
- MAJOR: Russian Air force strikes Turkish-backed terrorists near Idlib
- China Says US Is An EMPIRE OF HACKERS, Mocks Cyber-Accusations in Wake of Crypto AG Scandal
- PESKOV: ‘Turkey’s Threat of Military Operation Against SAA in Idlib Worst Case Scenario’
- MAJOR: China’s Massive Coronavirus Study Covering 44,000 Cases Reveals the True Nature of the Virus
- MAJOR: Turkey Deploys 300 Military Vehicles to Idlib, Arrests Almost 700 People Over Alleged Links to 2016 Coup (VIDEO)
- Almost 120 Doctors From 18 Countries Demand Assange’s Torture Be Ended Before It’s Too Late
- MH17 properly investigated?