May 12, 2015
Translated by Kristina Rus
What is behind the events in Macedonia
|The Turkish Stream|
Macedonia is a fragment of Yugoslavia. The country is small and pretty quiet. But there is a source of tension. It's the Albanian diaspora of the country, which by some estimates is about 25% of population of Macedonia. Albania is next door. And next door is Serbia with Kosovo, virtually occupied by NATO. Where Albanian extremists have much freedom. The Albanian factor is used as a source of destabilization of Macedonia.
Who does it and why?
The purpose is clear if you look at the map.
1. Staging a coup in Ukraine, the U.S. uses the puppet authorities of this country to create tension in Russia. At any time Russian gas supply to Europe may be interrupted, which is a threat to the European economy. A start for such action on the part of Kiev can be anything – from siphoning gas to a terrorist act of "unknown separatists and terrorists". In the end, the US can always threaten and blackmail Russia and Europe with big problems, demanding concessions in the Ukrainian and other issues of world politics.
2. There is a solution to get rid of U.S. blackmail. For this a pipeline is needed bypassing Ukraine. But the U.S. put pressure on Bulgaria and construction of South stream was buried.
3. Then Russia started negotiations with Turkey to build a pipeline through the territory of this country. Now it is called "The Turkish Stream".
4. After passing Turkey the "pipe" should go to
Greece. The strengthening of the Russian-Greek contacts, and Russia's willingness to help Greece with loans is the visible part of the negotiations on the construction of "The Stream".
5. Where will the Turkish Stream go after Greece? There are not many options. It is unlikely to go to Bulgaria, obviously, as the authorities of this country are "under" the Americans. The only option remains to lay the pipe through Macedonia, discussions of which were held in February 2015.
6. Then an attack of the Albanian militants from neighboring Kosovo happens to take place in Macedonia.
7. The goal – blocking construction of the Turkish stream.
8. A few days ago, Russia made a statement that the gas will go through Turkish pipe at the end of 2016. If this happens, the US will lose a trump card to put pressure on Russia and Europe, which will certainly lead to the end of the funding of Kiev regime by Europe and low prices for Russian gas. Ukraine will become something like an old suitcase for the U.S. - a pity to throw away, but expensive to repair. In this case, Washington may be forced to "leave" Ukraine (as I wrote in the article "Three prizes of Ukraine").
9. This will be a defeat for the U.S., which is trying to suffocate simultaneously with Russia the economies of their European allies.
10. That's why the States are willing at ANY cost to prevent the construction of the Turkish Stream, so the war in Ukraine and tensions in Europe will continue.
11. Remember who funded the Albanian fighters in Yugoslavia. Who did not allow the Serbs to destroy the terrorists in Kosovo and began to bomb Serbia. Who hid the crimes of Albanian fighters, who cut the organs from Serbs for transplantation. Here's the answer to the question – who paid for the attempt of Albanians to SUDDENLY attack Macedonia.